Jr . Customer Success Manager
Job Code ‒ JrCustSucceManager
MBA ( IT or Operations)
Fresh MBAs with Comp/Electronics graduate or MBA in IT
Fresher/ 0.6 months to 1 year
- Excellent Communications skills, verbal as well as written
- Ability to understand customers stated and un-stated needs/objectives from the solution
- Strong leadership qualities & hands-on involvement
- Ability to foresee risks and mitigate them in anticipation
- Ability to conceptualize IT solutions and understand new and old technology easily
Job Description :
- Gather the project requirements from Business Analyst or the client
- Documentation of the Project requirements and defining the Software Requirement Specifications
- Ownership of the entire project from end to end till the project is closed
- Documentation at various stages of the SDLC scope, Quality Assurance, Test Plans, Checklists for Developers, Design documentation, Client deliverables (status updates, Risk Analysis)
- Ability to identify Change Management during the project
- Payments and profitability of the project
- Team management (task allocation, motivation, productivity)
- Work closely with clients and own overall relationship with assigned clients. Include increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for Account growth
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Understand different segments of customers, design solutions to help them achieve their goals
- Coordinate with product management/support team for new requests
- Client training/webinars, introduce new features to clients
- Drive revenue - Expansion, adoption, engagement or renewals
- Approach problems in a pragmatic and logical way, taking the time to listen and understand what the customer needs and find an appropriate solution.
- Create Knowledge Base articles and documentation with our technical team so that it is customer ready.
- Ensure positive customer account at all times.
- Ability to forecast upcoming deliveries and business.