Job Code ‒ JavaDev
B.E/B.Tech/MCA/ Degree or Diploma in Computer Programming
4 - 6 Years
- Technology: Core Java, JSP – Java Server Pages, Servlets, JDBC – Java Database Connectivity. [Mandatory]
- Scripting Language: Java script, JQuery. [Mandatory]
- Others: HTML, CSS – Cascade Style Sheets. [Mandatory]
- Databases: MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL - Should be well aware of writing SQL queries and scripts using either of the database techniques. [Mandatory]
- Application Servers: Tomcat. [Mandatory]
- API Integration: Added advantage if have experience in implementing external APIs. (For Ex. Tweeter, Facebook, Payment gateways etc.) [Optional]
- Tools: Eclipse - IDE, SVN – Subversion for software version maintenance. [Mandatory]
- Experience in designing and developing scalable Java web applications; ones which deliver better performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle – SDLC.
- Should be able to write java code which is readable, maintainable and suffice the functionality. It's required that developer can write memory efficient codes those confirms to standard coding guidelines set by industry.
- Support continuous improvement in development lifecycle by introducing new technologies and/or finding the best possible alternatives.
- Should be a good team player with the ability to handle the projects/modules independently.