Job Code ‒ GrapDesiStorylineDev
BFA or Applied/Commercial Art
- Have at least 2 years experience in designing for eLearning projects using Articulate Storyline 1, 2, 3 and Storyline 360 (Intermediate/Advance).
- Should have at least 2 years experience in designing for eLearning projects using Storyline.
- Should have knowledge to develop custom GUI and interactivities from start to end using variables and triggers.
- Adobe Flash/Animate CC (Advance)
- Photoshop (Advance)
- Captivate (Intermediate/Advance)
- Sound Forge/Audacity (Intermediate)
- HTML (Basic knowledge)
- XML (Basic knowledge)
- Have excellent visualization skills
- Understand storyboard (SB) and visualize and execute the concept described in SB.
- A designer will be engaged on project production and expect to develop animations where illustrations/flash work as part of deliverables on project(s).
- During the production phase s/he will be adhering to defined guidelines and set processes for the project and working along with Team Leader.
- Expected constantly upgrade his/her skills and demonstrate dedication to work, which will be a potential for growth.
- Candidate will be responsible for all creative/design activities as per the requirement.
- Should be able to work independently on the brief from concept to design.
- Ensure that the designs meet clients design guidelines mandatory etc.
- 360 degree functionality wise should be able to handle end to end development.