UpsideLMS and Plethora are thrilled to be the Supporting Partners for ETHRWorld’s NexTech HR 2021, India’s largest HR technology and innovation summit. The summit is set to put the spotlight on HR innovations crucial for the survival and growth of the workforce and business. Through this partnership, UpsideLMS and Plethora will support ETHRWorld’s vision which aims at enabling and empowering organizations in turbocharging their HR efforts to metamorph into an Exponential Organization.
As Supporting Partner and India's leading AI-powered learning platform, UpsideLMS will engage with HR and L&D leaders to shed light on different aspects of tech impact on people practices, talk about the latest innovations in the space of learn-tech, and help people navigate the digital landscape of HR and L&D with its two decades of industry knowledge, experience, and expert solutions.
Here are some of the discussion points attendees can expect at the two-day virtual conference:
- Selecting technology that is fit-for-purpose
- Analyzing cutting-edge startups in the markets
- Overcoming digital roadblocks
- Integrating business needs and people expectations
- Exploring tech-enabled human experience strategies
- Demystifying the workforce with data analytics
- Changing the definition of employee happiness: What Genz wants
- Closing the skill gap through automation in HR
Interested individuals can attend the summit here.
ETHRWorld.com is the digital arm of The Economic Times. It’s core purpose is to facilitate opportunities of learning, networking, and exploring for industry experts, peers, policy makers, and solution providers, impacting the dynamic HR landscape in India. It is a one-of-a-kind HR community which is exclusively created for the HR leaders and by the HR leaders, from across the world.