ISS caters to the individual L&D needs of its geographically dispersed offices with UpsideLMS
ISS is a leading global provider of facility services, offering a wide range of services such as cleaning, catering, security, property support services as well as facility management. With around 505,000 employees and local operations in 77 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and Pacific, it serves thousands of both public and private sector customers. To make its employee training management across all these countries simple, centralised and standardised, with an ability to cater to the individual L&D needs of each country, ISS choose UpsideLMS, a full-featured, multi award-winning Learning Management System.
"Over the last few years working with Upside, ISS has embraced their LMS platform. We are now using the LMS in a number of countries across the world, managing on-job training delivery and record-keeping. In addition to being excellent value for money, some of Upside's key strengths are their flexibility and willingness to work with their clients to really understand their needs. Having worked with both their application and content teams on major projects, we now have a tailored solution in place that helps us meet training and compliance requirements in a number of industries."
Dan BennettGroup Learning & Development Manager at ISS
UpsideLMS enabled ISS to:
While UpsideLMS is offered as an off-the-shelf, Could-based, SaaS LMS, some customisations were undertaken to make it more suitable for ISS' unique requirements. Some custom developments in UpsideLMS as 'My Learning - ISS' include a Competency Management module, Retraining module, Batch Management (as a part of ILT), Dashboards for Administrators, Learners and Line Managers and related reports.
The detailed case study is available here
ISS is a leading global provider of facility services, offering a wide range of services such as cleaning, catering, security, property support services as well as facility management. With global revenue amounted to DKK 79.6 billion in 2015, ISS has around 505,000 employees and local operations in 77 countries across Europe, Asia, North America, Latin America and Pacific, serving thousands of both public and private sector customers.
- Deliver a personalised learning experience in the form of 'My Learning - ISS', which allowed ISS employees to access online courses, learning resources as well as extensive employee development programs tailored to the company's brand values, anytime.
- Create separate portals for each of its regional offices with individual access, dedicated URL and a personalised learning environment, while ISS' L&D team retained the control, rights and privileges for each portal.
- Seamlessly integrate with ISS's country specific HR and Payroll enterprise applications for information sharing and managing various functions with ease.
- Eliminate the language barrier for ISS's worldwide employee base by offering country specific solution in languages like Turkish, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish.
- Automate learner creation and authentication in UpsideLMS through HRIS and ADFS Integration.