Terms of Service
Below are the general terms and conditions governing the Free Trial obtained by the customer from Upside Learning for its Learning Management System, UpsideLMS.
- By checking the box on acceptance and by completing and submitting the form that refers to this agreement, the Customer declares (1) to have received a copy of the below Terms and Conditions (2) to have read and understood the contents, and (3) to accept the content in all parts.
- If the customer is a legal entity different from the individual, the registrant and / or subscriber of this contract certify and warrant that you have all necessary power and authority to bind such subject and its affiliates to these terms and conditions, taking all subsequent and greater responsibility in the event of declaration that does not conform to reality.
- The website and the software, made available online associated with the Services are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws. Upside Learning does not allow the activation and / or use of its services for the purposes of monitoring and / or copying and / or testing of the services provided by UpsideLMS, or comparative analysis commissioned by UpsideLMS itself. Upside Learning therefore reserves the right to suspend the provision of the service and access to its products whenever there is even a suspicion that the verses in such hypothesis.
- The ownership and use of the content of the courses and courses, offered by UpsideLMS as a part of the free trial are covered and regulated by the laws on copyright. In particular, for the duration of enrollment in a course the customer acquires the license to use the course and the contents. In addition: a) only the owner of the customer login UpsideLMS can access the platform to the fruition of the course. The Customer shall then keep the data access to your login securely and prevent others from having access to your login under the rule of a good family man, b) the customer cannot perform any action that may be considered reverse engineering material at its disposal provided by Upside Learning through its platform.
- Upside Learning may modify and / or update itsT & C from time to time without notice or acceptance by the Customer. In the case of contracts providing for automatic renewal, those changes will take effect only from the first tacit renewal following the changes made in time to allow the Customer the notice within contractual time limits.
- For their part, the Customer undertakes to verify the existence of any changes to the T & Cs in time to possibly terminate it under the terms stated in the contract.
- T & C: Terms and conditions of services provided by Upside Learning to the customer.
- Customer: the person contracting services of Upside Learning for its SaaS LMS - UpsideLMS.
- SaaS: Software As A Service is a model of distribution of software applications based on client-server technology and entirely web-based, or that does not require, beyond 'of an internet connection and a web browser', the installation of any additional software or hardware component, for the purposes of the application of the implicit function "SaaS".
- Trial: means the period of testing of UpsideLMS which has a maximum duration of time pre-established by Upside Learning.
- Service: means Upside Learning products and / or services ordered by the customer through the activation of a free UpsideLMS trial, or through a dedicated order.
- In order to use the Services, the Customer must obtain a valid UpsideLMS account, which can be obtained by registering on the website www.upsidelms.com by filling in the registration form and providing all the required information, including a valid e-mail address. The customer can then choose a domain name for their web space (eg. mydomainname.upsidelms.com) that is not already in use by another user.
- Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login information (username / password), and are fully responsible for all activities performed on their account.
- The user agrees to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form to the Services, and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep the information true, accurate, current and complete, (c) immediately inform Upside Learning of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (d) exit from your account at the end of each work session.
- Upside Learning undertakes no obligation to verify the data provided by the Customer. However, if Upside Learning FINDS or even just suspects that the above information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Upside Learning may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any part of them).
- Upside Learning cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
FREE TRIAL PERIOD OF UPSIDELMS
- To allow the customer to evaluate the LMS offered by Upside Learning, this will allow for some or all of its products to activate a free trial account (Trial) only once and for a limited period of time (specified on the website www.upsidelms.com or any affiliate pages), during which the customer can :
- Create and manage up to 50
- Import existing contents owned by the customer
- Submit technical support requests through the appropriate panel of contact within UpsideLMS
- Activate in test mode, free of charge
- In the event of activation of multiple versions of the same Trial by customer or user (individual or organization), Upside Learning reserves the right to terminate your access to all activations after the first and erase all the data recorded therein. Upside Learning reserves, on a case by case basis and at its sole discretion, may extend the trial period the user.
- If by the end of the trial period, if the customer does not purchase UpsideLMS, all data, information and content uploaded by the Customer in UpsideLMS and any configuration made, will be cancelled and will be permanently lost.
DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY
- Upside Learning does not access the Customer Data, except to the extent required for the proper delivery of services purchased, including actions to prevent technical problems (on request, for example, concomitantly with issues related to technical support).
- Upside Learning is committed to protecting your privacy and earning your trust. Upside Learning does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. This policy discloses the privacy practices for the Upside Learning and its affiliated websites.
Copyright © 2004 – 2019 Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.