Designation: Sr. PHP Developer
No. of positions: 1
Experience: 5 +years
Mandatory Language/Tech Skills : PHP 5+, WordPress, HTML5, MySQL, MS SQL, CodeIgniter, AJAX, JSON, Laravel Framework.
• Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks. Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
• Understanding of MVC design patterns, build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
• Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
• Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL knowledge.
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Ability to develop for cross-platform (e.g. Mobile Devices, Tablets, Desktop/MAC).
• Proven experience to use the best practices and the latest web development trends (for optimum speed and UX).
• Understanding of UX.
• Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP. Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
• Experience of working in Agile environment.
• Experience of working in Laravel fremwork.
• Develop websites, emailers, newsletters and landing pages.
• Convert .psd files and wireframes into web user interfaces.
• Maintain company website, blog and internal applications.
• Regularly optimize the website and blog based on Google Analytics.
• Suggest UX and performance-related value adds at all levels.
• Assist with R&D on new/ related technologies and functionalities as needed.
• Work with LMS core team for project-related implementation.