Designation: PHP Developer
No. of positions: 1
Experience: 2 +years
Mandatory Language/Tech Skills : PHP 5+, WordPress, HTML5, MySQL, MS SQL, CodeIgniter, AJAX, JSON,.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks. Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns, build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Maintaining existing codebase, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL knowledge.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Ability to develop for cross-platform (e.g. Mobile Devices, Tablets, Desktop/MAC).
- Proven experience to use the best practices and the latest web development trends (for optimum speed and UX).
- Understanding of UX.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP. Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds.
- Experience of working in Agile environment.
- Develop websites, emailers, newsletters and landing pages.
- Convert .psd files and wireframes into web user interfaces.
- Maintain company website, blog and internal applications.
- Regularly optimize the website and blog based on Google Analytics.
- Suggest UX and performance-related value adds at all levels.
- Assist with R&D on new/ related technologies and functionalities as needed.
- Work with LMS core team for project-related implementation.