Designation: Support Manager
Experience: 8 + years
No. of positions: 1
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Master in Computer Science or equivalent, Graduate / PG / MSc.IT / BSc.IT
- Effectively communicate with client on issues and redressal
- Provide technical solutions on issues and within SLA
- Effectively use and suggest enhancement on Ticketing system
- Use ticketing system for Incidence management and for aging ticket analysis
- Works and generates Incidence MIS Report
- Carry out Root cause analysis on issues / communicate with client on issues and provide end-to-end solution
- Track payment receipt
- Work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Guide Jr Support executives on technical issues.
- To complete project; possess initiative to address issues and opportunities
- Ability to work with multifunctional teams.
- Working experience in Technical Support team / Customer Support / should have handled projects at Technical level.
- MS-SQL Server 2014, 2018
- Working knowledge of deploying any Web based systems
- Excellent English communication skills
- Pleasant Personality
Mandatory skill set:
- Spoken English
- MS - Office
- SQL Server 2K8,2K12
- Worked in 24x7 Product Support
- Worked on MS SQL Server Database DML, DDl, DCL statements
- Certification in SQL Server.
- Certification in Advanced Java.
- Working experience in BPO