Sr. Support Executive
Job Code - Sr_Support_Executive
Experience: 4 + years
No. of positions: 1
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Master in Computer Science or equivalent, Graduate / PG / MSc.IT / BSc.IT
• Certification in SQL Server.
• Certification in Advanced Java.
• MBA Job Description:
• Effectively communicate with client on issues and redressal
• Provide technical solutions on issues and within SLA
• Effectively use and suggest enhancement on Ticketing system • Use ticketing system for Incidence management and for aging ticket analysis • Works and generates Incidence MIS Report
• Carry out Root cause analysis on issues / communicate with client on issues and provide end-to-end solution
• Track payment receipt
• Work in a team environment, as well as independently.
• Guide Jr Support executives on technical issues.
• To complete project; possess initiative to address issues and opportunities
• Ability to work with multifunctional teams. Skills needed:
• Working experience in Technical Support team / Customer Support / should have handled projects at Technical level.
• MS-SQL Server 2014, 2018
• Working knowledge of deploying any Web based systems
• Excellent English communication skills
• Pleasant Personality Mandatory skill set:
• Spoken English
• MS - Office
• SQL Server 2K8,2K12
• Worked in 24x7 Product Support
• Worked on MS SQL Server Database DML, DDl, DCL statements.
• Working experience in BPO