Sr. Digital Marketing Executive
Job Code - SrDigiMarktgExc
Designation: Sr. Digital Marketing Executive
Experience: 1.5 to 3.5 years with excellent communication skills
Education: Bachelor’s/undergraduate degree is mandatory. Digital Marketing certifications like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Hubspot, etc. is preferred.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the website and marketing materials.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand SEO performance and develop optimization strategies that increase organic search engine rankings.
- Ideate and create compelling social media content as per latest trends, conversations, etc. to enhance brand engagement and visibility.
- Handle Off-Page and On-Page SEO efforts.
- Create and manage PPC campaigns on Google Ads & Social Media channels.
- Track, report and analyze PPC campaigns.
- Showcase data with the right metrics, interpretations, suggestions, and ideas to improve.
- Work with the team to develop social media plans/calendar, including content plans and campaigns.
- Analyze current-state social media channels and determine areas of improvement, expansion and refinement.
Skills we are looking for:
- Website Management
- SEO, SEM & PPC
- Google Ads/Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing