Number of positions: 1
Experience: 2-4 years as Database Developer & 0-1 years as Server Administration required.
Key Skill: MS SQL Developer, SQL Developer, SQL Programmer, T-SQL, Query Optimization, Performance Tuning, & Server Administration experience required.
- Design, develop and implement database systems based as per requirement.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentations for assigned database projects.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
- Test databases and perform bug fixes.
- Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop security procedures to protect databases from unauthorized usage.
- Evaluate existing database and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.