Designation: Business Development Manager
MBA or an equivalent degree in Management
- SaaS sales experience in corporate domain (B2B)
- 3-4 years of experience at BDM position
- Should have handled a region independently/able to close the deals with minimum support
- Ability to generate defined revenue from assigned region/territories
- Good communication skills
- B2B Enterprise SaaS Software/Learning Management System sales would be an added advantage
- Analysis of clients' requirements, specifications, obtaining suitable solutions and outlining commercial implications and cost analysis.
- Handling responses for RFP, RFI and RFQ for new business queries. Submitting quotations against RFP received from the client and carrying on the negotiation process till the signing of the contract between the parties.
- High level interactions with clients during the project life cycle to enhance delivery for repeat & new business.
- Regularly monitoring and managing the update of information related to leads, contacts, accounts and account hierarchies in order to maintain clean and appropriately structured database records.
- Ability to create develops, enhance, and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the given target and customer segment(s).
- Making client presentations of company's products and services.
- Planning and executing campaigns.
- Working towards a Sales target for the fiscal year, broken down into quarterly targets.
- Working closely with Marketing for lead generation and other marketing activities.