Job Code - ProductManager
Designation: Product Manager
No. of positions: 1
Education: MBA in IT/ B.Tech. or B.E. in any specialization
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Along with the business analyst, engineering team & take lead on articulating a clear product vision and strategy, based on an in-depth understanding of our users, business, and industry.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate business & product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create PRDs documents/User stories that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Road-mapping, goal setting, managing project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX, wire-framing, prototyping, design development, defining product roll-out strategy
- Collaborate closely with business units, engineering, marketing teams, QA & customer support for the product development and release.
- Set KPIs and roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, BAs and ops teams.
An ideal Candidate:
- Have 4+ years of worthy product management experience (At least 1 year experience in SaaS product management)
- Have cross-functional leadership skills within a user-centered design process
- Enjoy working with developers, business analysts & stakeholders in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Have experience in a KPI driven environment and have managed expectations with stakeholders
- Have the perfect balance for having a high standard of quality & getting the job done.
- Have love what technology can do, are passionate about products in the space world of eLearning, transportation, warehousing, etc.
- Ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges and requirements.
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- A team player, one with a strong work ethic and able to work independently but also knows how to have fun while doing it
- Have an in-depth understanding of product management processes and frameworks.
- A self-go-getter, highly self-motivated and team player.