Product Marketing Manager
Job Code - ProdMarketingManager
Designation: Product Marketing Manager
No. of positions: 1
Education: Bachelor’s/undergraduate degree is mandatory. MBA/master’s degree is preferred
Experience: 4-5 years of experience in marketing B2B SaaS products (eLearning will be preferred)
- Leadership - can take complete ownership of activities assigned and manage team
- Analytical and solution-oriented
- Diligent and can track action items, follow-up, and ensuring that targets are met
- Curious and can learn things fast
- Liaising with different teams to achieve objective: product, sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Market intelligence—be the expert on buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product team and marketing team to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with the target buyer personas.
- Develop a marketing plan for products in conjunction with the marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Plan the launches of new product/ version releases of existing products, and manage the crossfunctional implementation of the plan.
- Work with Customer Success team to drive product adoption, encourage customer advocacy, get timely feedback.
- Work with Product team to create feature documents, brochures, help videos
- Work with Sales team to develop sales enablement through battlecards, insights, etc.
- Analyze win-loss ratios to finetune product roadmap, marketing strategies and Sales techniques