We are on the lookout for an HR passionate about Talent Acquisition!!!!
Someone who has experience in handling the entire recruitment cycle (specifically for IT) from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and rolling out offers to great employees.
Designation: HR - Executive
Experience: 1 year to 3 years work exp.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- On-board new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Take care of joining formalities which includes Induction, getting required information, making joining announcement etc.
- Proven work experience as a recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Good basic system knowledge
Education: BBA/MBA/PGDM in Human Resources Management