Designation: Customer Success Manager
Experience: 2 +years
Education: MBA (IT or Operations) or PGDM
• Excellent Communications skills verbal and written are required for the role
• Ability to understand customers stated and un-stated needs/objectives from the solution
• Should have leadership qualities
• At times hands-on involvement helps motivate the team and also helps during crisis situations.
• Ability to foresee risks and mitigate them in anticipation.
• Ability to conceptualize IT solutions and understand new and old technology easily
• Gathering the project requirements from Business Analyst or the client.
• Documentation of the Project requirements and defining the Software Requirement Specifications.
• Ownership of the entire project from end to end till the project is closed.
• Documentation at various stages of the SDLC scope, Quality Assurance, Test Plans, Checklists for
• Developers, Design documentation, Client deliverables (status updates, Risk Analysis).
• Ability to identify Change Management during the project.
• Payments and profitability of the project.
• Team management (task allocation, motivation, productivity).
• Work closely with client and own overall relationship with assigned clients. Include increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
• Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for Account growth.
• Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
• Understand different segments of customers, design solutions to help them achieve their goals
• Coordinate with product management/support team for new requests
• Client training/webinars, introduce new features to clients
• Drive revenue - Expansion, adoption, engagement or renewals. Approaching problems in a pragmatic and logical way, taking the time to listen and understand what the customer needs and find an appropriate solution.
• Create Knowledge Base articles and documentation with our technical team so that it is customer ready.
• Ensuring positive customer account at all times.
• Ability to forecast upcoming deliveries and business.