Asst. Product Specialist
Job Code - AsstProductSpec
Designation: Asst. Product Specialist
No. of positions: 1
Experience: 1.5 to 2 years of relevant work experience
Education: MBA (Specialisation HR will be preferred)
- Someone with an area of interest as L&D (Learning & Development - HR)
- Someone with excellent communication skills (Reading, Writing, Listening & Verbal)
- Someone with excellent comprehension & creative thinking skills
- Someone who is a quick learner & tech savvy
- Someone who demonstrates sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Creating step by step user-guidance process-walk through s to educate users and drive actions for optimal on-boarding, adoption, engagement & customer success.
- Creating Customer Education/Training material using respective authoring tool the company uses.
- Use product knowledge (LMS) to create the Customer Education material, hence, he/she needs to understand the Product through & through
- Help drive product adoption by designing on demand effective learning solutions like customer education documents, user guide documents etc.
- Handling queries on our customer interaction center.
- Assist Product Specialist in handling product queries internally as well as externally.