Associate Marketing Manager
Job Code - AsstMarketingManger
About the role:
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk.
Who are we looking for?
Someone who thrives on content and loves to live in the digital social media space. Someone who doesn’t like to wait in traffic but gets a kick when the website traffic increases. You get our point, don’t you?!
Designation : Associate Marketing Manager
No. of positions: 1
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
- Plan and execute content marketing, digital marketing, social media and field marketing
- Ensure the company and product brands uphold the core values and branding
- Use data and reports to make timely evidence-based decisions for budget allocation, channel continuation etc.
- Cadence with Product Marketing Manager for understanding Sales and Customer Experience, and tweak markcom marketing outreach accordingly
- Generate leads through Web and MQL
- Adhere to the set lead qualification parameters for Sales assignment
- Increase website traffic, CTR and conversion through lead nurturing
- Lead the team towards a common goal
- Ensure the team is motivated, proactive and demonstrates ownership in their role and tasks
- Ensure deadline matching and team efficiency
- Give timely feedback to the team for improvement and competency needs
- Encourage team for good work and efforts
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and webinars
- Share new learning with the team for growth and improvement
- Include new marketing avenues, as needed, to stay relevant and in trend
- Content writer
- Growth Marketing
- B2B Tech start-up marketing
- Content Management
- End to End marketing
- B2B SAAS Tech work experience