UpsideLMS’ latest version 7.3, which was released last week, is the 3rd major release of the Best Value, SaaS Learning Management System since we adopted the Agile development and designing approach. Our plan for UpsideLMS has been simple and straight forward – to have frequent upgrades and ensure continuous growth. And we have been pretty successful at sticking to the plan all through! Our product roadmap has been mapped in line with customer requirements carefully balanced with technology and market trends.
Below are the milestones of UpsideLMS’ journey from v7.0 to v7.3:
- Single Sign On (SSO) that provides users with seamless accessibility from any third party system to UpsideLMS, is brought about through SAML 2.0 and UpsideLMS’ proprietary SSO.
- AES secured APIs for Creating, Updating and Managing user accounts, Fetching Catalog; its Curriculums and Content, Fetching learner’s Learning Plan and, the most recent, Assigning Multiple Curriculums to Multiple Users. These APIs help organizations in seamlessly integrating UpsideLMS with third-party enterprise applications for information sharing and managing various functions with ease.
- Scheduled User Update that enables an organization to schedule an automated user update process, at a desired frequency, to enable user data (HRMS data) transfer between UpsideLMS and an HRMS system. This eliminates any manual intervention and also addresses the accurate and complete sync of data in UpsideLMS and HRMS for users. The data transfer enables update of information pieces like New Hires, Retires, Change in Profile/Department/Location, etc. and any other such information organization needs to synchronize. This not only reduces the cost of HRMS integration but also readies the LMS initiative to go-live, thereby saving a lot of time.
- Salesforce.com Integration for user account creation on UpsideLMS and SSO for users accessing UpsideLMS from Salesforce.com.
- Configurable Organization Structure/ Hierarchy, which enables organizations to configure the organization levels in the LMS in line with their own corporate structure/ hierarchy.
- Batch Management for creation and management of multiple batches of a single Classroom Training session thereby making ILT management for complex environments much simpler.
- Team Catalog offering a complete view, with learner nomination facility, of all the catalogs availed by the direct and indirect team members to Line Managers and Indirect Line Managers respectively.
- Enhanced Interface Design of Learning Plan, Curriculum and Learning Catalog.
Curriculum Images, Videos and Documents
- Simplified Workflows for quick creation of an ILT (Instructor Led Training / Classroom Training) session.
To see all the above mentioned features and functionalities in UpsideLMS live in action, request a demo here