The last couple of weeks have seen a flurry of activity at our Pune office as we all put our heads and hearts together to make a splash at the upcoming People Matters’s annual L&D Conference. Scheduled on Oct. 23rd in Grand Hyatt, Mumbai, India, this coveted event will see UpsideLMS present in all its glory at booth G5 as the event’s Gold Sponsor.
Bringing the latest trends, innovations and best practices all under one roof, the 2018 L&D Conference is designed to help leaders set the right mindsets, processes, and structures in place. With a theme of ‘Fueling the next frontier of growth’, the 2018 conference is touted to have a solid line up of speakers representing the crème-de-la-crème of the industry’s thought leadership and the movers and shakers in the eLearning space, along with innovative learn-tech vendors.
What’s in store for you at Booth G5?
- New feature releases: We are super stoked to be revealing our soon-to-be-released UpsideLMS Advanced Analytics feature that will give LMS Admins a wealth of clues as to what’s needed, what skills people lack, where they need to update, and where they excel through a range of graphs and analytical insights.
- Live Demos: Seeing is believing. Our team will be happy to give you a detailed, personalized walkthrough of UpsideLMS and our Mobility solutions with respect to your training challenges/ requirements.
- Consulting: Nothing better than a patient ear (or rather, ears) to share your current L&D pain areas with. Even better than that is a team of individuals with over 3 decades of experience amongst them to suggest befitting, unbiased solutions.
- Experiential Lab: Want to see and feel the real-deal? Then get a hand-on experience and play around with UpsideLMS, UpsideLMS Mobile and UpsideMOVE. The taste of the pudding is in the eating.
And while you are there, don’t miss:
- UpsideLMS EventBuddy: An iOS & Android custom-developed app for all conference related details; Session Schedule & Floor Plan – you name it and you’ve got it at your fingertips! We have also add a bunch of utility tools for Taking Notes and Booking a Meeting with our Team. Psst! Tons of prizes to be won too! Just download & play (simple) games!
- Prizes & Takeaways up to Rs. 5000: What good are games if they don’t reward you? We take our ‘Gamification’ rather seriously and hence have arranged for rewards, goodies and prizes from MakeMyTrip, BookMyShow, Crosswords, Pantaloons and more! So, get playing!
- L&D Matters Newsletter: No, we won’t shove down sales-y information with our brochures and leaflets! Instead, pick up a copy of our newsletter (from our stand) that’s steeped in all things L&D – Research Insights, Best Practices, Tech Titbits – with a good dose of comic relief too!
- Fireside Chat: Amit Gautam, our Director, will be joining Dr. Selvan Dorairaj, VP & Head – Learning and Development, Capgemini, Chandana G C, Lead – HR Technology and Ishan Gupta, Managing Director, Udacity (India) for an insightful Fireside Chat (panel discussion) on the topic – ‘Culture of Learning at Scale’ at 11.30 AM in the Grand Ballroom 2, where ‘Track A’ of the conference will take place.
Want to chat with us at our booth G5? Why not book a slot right away so we can host you! See you there!